ISCI Scientific Advisory Committee
The ISCI Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) provides recommendations on all scientific, technical and policy issues that have bearing on the full and effective utilization of ISCI state-of-the-art research institute and on future developments required to maintain the scientific and technical productivity at the highest possible level. The SAC reviews existing and proposed new programs, considering the mix of scientific research platforms and their ancillary laboratories and equipment. Members of the SAC include:
- Piero Anversa, M.D., Director Center for Regenerative Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Curt Civin M.D., Associate Dean for Research, Director, Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics, University of Maryland, School of Medicine.
- Joshua M. Hare, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.H.A., Louis Lemberg Professor of Medicine and Founding Director, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute.
- Armand Keating, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Director, Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine, University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada.
- Jeffery D. Molkentin, Ph.D., Professor, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Molecular Cardiovascular Biology.
- Joseph Wu, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine (Cardiology) and Department of Radiology at the Stanford School of Medicine.
- Benjamin Reubinoff M.D. Ph.D., Director, The Hadassah Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Center, Sidney Swartz Chair in Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research, The Department of Gynecology and The Goldyne Savad Institute of Gene Therapy, Hadassah University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.