ISCI Director’s Advisory Commitee
The ISCI Director’s Advisory Committee (DAC) ensures that the vision of the SAC and GAB is executed across platform activities. Comprised of faculty members, the DAC identifies collaborations and effective partnerships as important means for quality enhancement, adding value and continuous improvement to ISCI Platforms. In addition, the DAC identifies novel therapies that have commercial potential for possible spin-off companies and makes recommendations regarding research on emerging therapies using stem cells. DAC members include:
- Rachel Cameau, Senior Development Director, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute
- Herman Cheung, Ph.D., James L. Knight Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Senior VA Research Career Scientist, Professor of Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery.
- Darcy DiFede, R.N., B.S.N., Director of Research, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute
- Robin N. Fiore, Ph.D., Associate Professor (pending), Ethics Program.
- Marilyn Glassberg, M.D., Director, Interstitial Lung Disease Program, Director, Pulmonary Diseases at Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute, Professor of Medicine and Surgery
- Kenneth W. Goodman, Ph.D., F.A.C.M.I., Bioethics Program Director and Co-Director, Ethics Programs.
- James M. Grichnik, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, Director, Melanoma Program.
- Joshua M. Hare, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.H.A., Louis Lemberg Professor of Medicine and Founding Director, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute.
- Alan Heldman, M.D., Interventional Cardiologist, Professor of Medicine, Cardiovacular Division
- Tony Izquierdo, Senior Center Administrator, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute
- Michael S. Kapiloff, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.H.A., Associate Professor, Division of Cardiology, Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine, Director, Cardiac Signal Transduction and Cellular Biology Laboratory
- Aisha Khan, Director, GMP Lab, Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute
- Krishna Komanduri, M.D., Director, Sylvester Stem Cell Transplantation Program, Associate Director, Translational Research, Miami Transplant Institute, Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Ivonne Schulman, M.D., Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Director, Fellowship Training Program
- Dileep R. Yavagal, M.D., Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, Director of Interventional Neurology, Co-Director of Endovascular Neurosurgery.